Skip to main content

The Lalit Mumbai - Luxury redefined

Hey everyone,

“I am blogging about my luxury stay experience for an activity at BlogAdda in association with MakeMyTrip“.

I am writing about my luxury stay at The Lalit in Mumbai. We booked a 5 star hotel via MakeMyTrip for our 2 days stay at Mumbai. We were at Mumbai for a business meeting, however the meeting got cancelled and we had our return tickets booked already. So we decided to experience luxury at The Lalit. We had booked the room a month early, so we got a great deal as well.

We were given airport transfers as we had booked the business stay.

The room we had booked was an executive room and hence the services were overwhelming. The room was very well maintained and a huge spacious one. The beds were super comfortable. 


The Rejuve Spa was amazing, we loved the aroma and spa treatment we got. It was a great experience and I loved the ayurvedic treatments as it made me even more relaxed. Also, the fitness studio at The Lalit was great. We had a good fitness session and felt amazing after it. 


The food is unmatched! Breakfast was in buffet style. We tried many dishes at the restaurant in lunch and dinner. We feasted on a scrumptious delight at Baluchi for lunch. We tried the Express Lunch thali (vegetarian) and totally loved it.  Next day, we tried the Bubbly Bento for lunch. It was a delicious Asian cuisines mix that made our taste buds dance with joy. The hotel has got a barcoffee shops and Indian and Italian cuisines. The highlight is that the restaurant is open 24*7. 

The hotel had it all - a spectacular lobby, spacious and well decorated rooms, traditional Indian food & other cuisines as well, luxury spa. We enjoyed swimming in the pool as well. The staff was helpful and took care of our little needs. They were cordial and room service was also great. 



Since we were free from the work, we went swimming, got a spa, tried different dishes and cuisines at the restaurants, exercised and also, thanks to the free wifi we enjoyed a couple of movies as well. No work and brilliant luxury was the best part. We will always cherish this stay at The Lalit.

We thoroughly enjoyed our luxurious stay and look forward to more such luxury stays. It was indeed an #MMTLuxuryStays. Share your memories of your most luxurious stay!

Thanks. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#CuttingPaani

Hi guys! This blogpost is about a social initiative by Livpure about #CuttingPaani. The very existence of human life on Earth has been possible due to the presence of water on this planet. Now, imagine if the water disappears? Will life be possible? The answer is a big "No". I hope this thought brings you to know how important water is for our survival. So, if we misuse this precious resource, do you think we can survive for long? Doubt it.  I feel happy to see Livpure come up with this initiative to save water by bringing awareness on the wastage of water. You go anywhere, and you are offered water, you drink a little and leave the remaining which is obviously thrown away. Livpure has come up with the idea of #CuttingPaani where you can instead ask for only half a glass of water when you are less thirsty, so that water is not wasted. I say yes to #CuttingPaani. Do you?  As we all know, barely 1% of the Earth's water is fresh and drinkable. The current situ

#CleanUpCashOut with cashify

Hey guys! I am going to share with you all how I managed to #CleanUpCashOut my old phones. You can do it too! I've found a great and convenient way to sell away old gadgets.  Firstly, I am someone who likes to change my phone to the latest one and be updated with best features and technology and hence I end up buying phone almost every year or so, which obviously means I have a lot of old phones which are in good condition and can obviously fetch a great price. Few of them I had already gifted to my sister, and a friend. It was 2 months ago when my sister's birthday was approaching that I was short of some cash to gift her an Apple phone. I decided to gift and iPhone 7s and since I had already promised her, I didn't want to ruin it for her and miss the joy on her face. Just, when I was thinking how to get the cash and also contemplating of availing for EMI, I got my eyes on these two phones kept in the drawer. Voila, problem solved. Immediately I made uo my mind to s

#DefinitelyPTE - Studying abroad

Hey everyone!  Today I'm talking about  #DefinitelyPTE by Pearson. We all, at some point of our career, must have felt the need or wish to go abroad for further studies. Studying abroad definitely gives your career an edge over the others. Now, studying abroad isn't as easy as just traveling where you get a VISA & tickets and you're done.  You need to get a student VISA, qualify English test, qualify for your desired university, raising funds and what not.  Of the many challenges posed for studying abroad, the first one is the English Language Test -  https://in.pearson.com/assessments-and-certifications/pte-academic.html   Other common problems for staying abroad may include -  1. Language barrier - In case you are going to a country where English is not commonly known to all people, you may find difficulty in communicating with the local people. 2. Food - You may need to adjust to the local food in case Indian food is not easily available or is