Skip to main content

My stay at ITC Mughal - A Luxury Collection Hotel

Hello everyone!
“I am blogging about my luxury stay experience for an activity at BlogAdda in association with MakeMyTrip

I visited Agra on new year with my family. We stayed at  ITC Mughal – which is a 5 star hotel. I had pre-booked the hotel via my favorite travel booking website – MakeMyTrip.com.

The location of the property is perfect to visit Taj Mahal.

It is one of the finest 5 star hotels we have ever been to. We had booked the Mughal suite which was royal, spacious and comfortable.

Soon after our check-in, we were informed that the breakfast is ready. We had a delicious breakfast to our heart’s content. Lunch was a scrumptious meal and we enjoyed treating our taste buds to the royal food. Dinner was equally mouth watering delicious. We also ordered sweet dish which was a great end to the meals. The breakfast and buffet was in buffet and had multiple cuisines.

The suite was spacious and had a good comfortable bed with warm blankets. We didn’t feel the chill even when the temperature was below 10 degree Celsius. The room had great luxurious interiors. Our suite also gave us a view of the garden.

There was a huge garden outside the hotel called the Bagh-e-Bahar. Early morning the cold breeze of nature touched our faces and made us feel amazing. The view of Taj Mahal from the observatory was splendid.


The ambience at the hotel was royal and we loved every moment of our stay at ITC Mughal. The staff was also very helpful and polite.

We got a Mini spa break which was a Kaya Kalp signature massage at the Spa to get rid of our tiredness from the long train journey and it was the most relaxing spa we ever had. We decided to go to the gym next morning and had a great exercise session. The hotel had 2 large swimming pools and we sat beside the pool enjoying the amazing weather and winds.

The interiors of the hotel were very well designed and gave us a “Mughal” feeling.



Being new years time, Taj Mahal and other famous monuments were very crowded so for the last day, we decided to stay back at the hotel and had a great time as we loved the hospitality and politeness of the staff. I loved my stay at the hotel.

My stay was truly an #MMTLuxuryStays. I look forward to more such amazing stays. Share your memories of your most luxurious stay!

Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#CleanUpCashOut with cashify

Hey guys! I am going to share with you all how I managed to #CleanUpCashOut my old phones. You can do it too! I've found a great and convenient way to sell away old gadgets.  Firstly, I am someone who likes to change my phone to the latest one and be updated with best features and technology and hence I end up buying phone almost every year or so, which obviously means I have a lot of old phones which are in good condition and can obviously fetch a great price. Few of them I had already gifted to my sister, and a friend. It was 2 months ago when my sister's birthday was approaching that I was short of some cash to gift her an Apple phone. I decided to gift and iPhone 7s and since I had already promised her, I didn't want to ruin it for her and miss the joy on her face. Just, when I was thinking how to get the cash and also contemplating of availing for EMI, I got my eyes on these two phones kept in the drawer. Voila, problem solved. Immediately I made uo my mind to s

#CuttingPaani

Hi guys! This blogpost is about a social initiative by Livpure about #CuttingPaani. The very existence of human life on Earth has been possible due to the presence of water on this planet. Now, imagine if the water disappears? Will life be possible? The answer is a big "No". I hope this thought brings you to know how important water is for our survival. So, if we misuse this precious resource, do you think we can survive for long? Doubt it.  I feel happy to see Livpure come up with this initiative to save water by bringing awareness on the wastage of water. You go anywhere, and you are offered water, you drink a little and leave the remaining which is obviously thrown away. Livpure has come up with the idea of #CuttingPaani where you can instead ask for only half a glass of water when you are less thirsty, so that water is not wasted. I say yes to #CuttingPaani. Do you?  As we all know, barely 1% of the Earth's water is fresh and drinkable. The current situ

#DefinitelyPTE - Studying abroad

Hey everyone!  Today I'm talking about  #DefinitelyPTE by Pearson. We all, at some point of our career, must have felt the need or wish to go abroad for further studies. Studying abroad definitely gives your career an edge over the others. Now, studying abroad isn't as easy as just traveling where you get a VISA & tickets and you're done.  You need to get a student VISA, qualify English test, qualify for your desired university, raising funds and what not.  Of the many challenges posed for studying abroad, the first one is the English Language Test -  https://in.pearson.com/assessments-and-certifications/pte-academic.html   Other common problems for staying abroad may include -  1. Language barrier - In case you are going to a country where English is not commonly known to all people, you may find difficulty in communicating with the local people. 2. Food - You may need to adjust to the local food in case Indian food is not easily available or is